- Knowledge of PHP, mySQL, XHTML, HTML, CSS and knowledge sharing of good understanding on Open Source and Mark up Tools.
- Minimum of 1-4 years of total work experience including 1+years of relevant software development experience in reputed IT organizations.
- Strong core PHP, LAMP, MY SQL
- Version control (SVN,CVS, GIT)
- Expertise in software development with MVC Frameworks like Symfony, CakePHP, codeigniter, Zend or similar.
- Well versed with RDBMS with hands on experience in database design
- Experience in performance optimization of web application, database.
- Hands on technical trouble shooting & debugging skills.
- Willingness to work on core PHP or MVS framework based project.